Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Sweetheart Month

March is our "sweetheart" month. I appreciate the season we are in. I love the life I have with Janet. Like most "good things" it was built through some deep valley adventures. We appreciate the encouragement from friends and family because we need it as much as newlyweds do. Whenever there are two or more distinct minds in one space (constantly) there will be some type of friction. The deciding factor is that God gave us hearts that beat for one another. We share the one love that He has presented us with (each other). Can He be wrong? To be honest, it was not easy getting to this season. Just like our date night strolls, one of us may have to wait on the other. You don't always mature at the same time or with the same intensity, but you have to continue to walk towards the same prize in Christ Jesus together. Yeah, "life ain't always been no crystal staircase". There were stairs with tacks and some stairs had no carpet. Some landings had cracked windows where the air blew cold. We been through some stuff and we don't look like what we been through. Every household goes through "something" ... Take His word to heart. "Your latter will be greater" Job 8:7. Janet and I have a passion for marriages, but we would be remiss by not revealing how we got here. We learned to trust in His plan and not our own... I thank God that He thought enough of me to trust me with her heart. March, our sweetie month is over, but I'll be loving and chasing (stalking) her until He calls me home... B lovin me some Janet... Glad The Tomb Is Empty

No comments: