Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Built For You

I thought I could be in the NFL until I got blindsided and literally saw stars for a week. I thought I might want to be an accountant until I failed calculus (twice). I enjoyed running track and the exhilaration of the wind but not the pain as I pushed to the finish line. Some of these “adventures” required more than I was physically able to give or maybe I was not mentally ready to conquer. Janet, through all of that and more you have been constant. What I now know is that I am physically, mentally, and spiritually built to love you. When the world tries to cloud my view, God clears my vision to allow me to see Him in you. When I just can’t figure out where you are going, He tutors me through the test. The draft I feel when my frustration flares is the breeze from His wings of love. I love you like I do because I was built for it. I was built for you. “No good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.” 
 I love you sweetheart. Glad the tomb is empty.

No comments: