Sunday, March 18, 2018

A Part of Me

I watched her pull away from the garage.  My arms were satisfied that they had hugged her with enough care and tenderness to help them remember.  My ears could still hear her speaking to God asking Him to cover me while we were away from each other.  My lips still felt the softness of hers as she promised to see me later.  My mind was immediately missing her physical presence, but my heart smiled at the thought of when I would be with her again. My mind gets locked in logical algorithms that confound my emotions into misunderstanding her absence.  My heart understands and councils me. My gift from God is always with me because she is a part of me and I am apart of her.  In my heart and soul we are one. I love you sweetheart.

When Two Become One
"Long ago in evolutionary history, two cells formed a symbiotic team that, over millions of years, evolved into a single organism. The result of this union was the first eukaryotic cell — the type of cell that makes up the human body."

Glad the tomb is empty...


No comments: