Sunday, November 24, 2019

I Promise

I can’t promise that I won’t make mistakes. I can’t promise you that rainbows wilI always roll across our skies. I can’t promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives. I can’t promise you that our life will be perfect or void of troubles. I can promise you my everlasting love and devotion. I can promise you my unconditional love. I can promise you I will be by your side through any and all trials and tribulations you\we face. I promise to encourage you and to protect you. I promise to pray with you, to dream with you, to grow with you, and stand tall in our love because I know it is rooted in the God that ordained this union. I promise to always strive to keep this smile not only on your face but in your heart and soul. I promise. I love you sweetheart and pray that He is pleased with my efforts. Glad the tomb is empty.

No comments: