Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Teaching Me to Love

Thank you, Lord, for teaching me how to love her. You know there are times when I am unable to comprehend where you were taking us. I resist and attempt to reconfigure the script to fit my comfort zone. There were times when I forgot that the struggle is not with flesh and blood but principalities that seek to alter the composition of the foundation of my family, my world (this world). Oh, how I love this woman. Continue to teach me. Continue to make me stronger. Continue to have your way with me making me more than I think I can be. Continue to teach me. Continue to show me new ways, different ways to love her. Show me how let her see you in my love. Help me to love her more each day. Help me to love more, and more, and more. I love you sweetheart. Glad the tomb is empty.

No comments: