Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Why

 

I have heard it a few times. “Why do I have to tell him\her I love them all the time?” That is a tough one for some. Not for me. It is not that I say that I love Janet “all the time.” It's the timing that matters. There are times when I hear her say my name in a certain way or when she smiles at something I said or “about” to say. It is when she knows my mind is stuck in a loop of indecision or about to make a declaration. The words for me just seem to flow! My heart releases the words that I can only hope convey the true essence of our relationship. I love you. It is not the volume; it is timing. It is who she is that provokes those three words. But the best answer is when I say them, I “feel her spirit” move towards me even if she is walking away from me… I love you sweetheart. Glad The Tomb Is Empty

No comments: