Thursday, March 30, 2023

Sweetheart Month

March means more to me than the Hallmark month of February. March is our “sweetheart” month. Back in the day, March was the month I put on the “full-court press”. I was probably more intense than I needed to be. Like most teenagers I thought I had all the pieces I needed to get started, and I was anxious to start my life (at 16 right). I had a bag full of dreams or should I say pieces of dreams. Whenever I reached in and tried to share one, no girl would take me seriously. Maybe they thought I was too intense about my future. I knew I wanted more than my past or present was offering me. To be honest Janet held me off as well. After that first call, I knew she could help me develop these pieces into something special. Together we have molded “our” dreams and life into one long love letter. It’s a fantastic read. I love you sweetheart! Glad the tomb is empty

No comments: