Sunday, April 30, 2017

I'm Married. Can I be Honest?


I stalk my wife. When we are out and she may be on the other side of the room talking to her friends, I let my eyes search for her eyes so that they can tell her how good she looks from way over here. One of the greatest and most enjoyable parts of our marriage is knowing that when I turn the key to our house that there is a beautiful woman in one of these rooms that I know is my gift from God and that He ordained our love and relationship. I always want her to hear, see, read, feel, and know that my whole self is into her. I want her to walk in front of the television, and maybe pause for a moment. She has my attention even when she does not realize it. I have learned how to let her see the love in my eyes or in what I do not say or unable to put into words. My touch is not always sexual but it always feels like love. We have been married for a long time but I am still pursuing and clinging to the moment when she blew my mind and God rearranged the future I wrote for myself? Don’t ever stop pursuing her\him. Glad the tomb is empty.

No comments: