Friday, April 21, 2017

Pour Your Heart Out

    You pour your heart out to me and I have promised God to never spill a drop. Every day I want to love you more. Every day I want to see you in a different way. I want to experience you in all the ways God intended. How do I love you more each day while doing all I can to keep it real, keep it special, keep it fresh and new? There are days that I feel like I fall short. On those days my heart begins to cry for yours to come closer. In the midst of those tears my soul reaches and yearns to be nearer to yours. I know God is there and He will reassure me and remind me just how amazing you are and how you are wonderfully made. I think He is really proud of His work in you. I pray that these words flow from me to you and into the lap of my gift giver who said we would be so. I know I can never love you like He loves you but I hope He is pleased with my effort. 

     I Love You Janet

No comments: