Sunday, July 8, 2018

Heirs to the Throne


    I watched all three of my heirs enter the world. Each experience had its own “flavor” and experience and were truly memorable all by themselves. The one thing that I found fascinating and eerily present with each birth was the strength and power that emanated throughout the room. Power that my mind cannot fathom. Strength that surpasses any that I can gather within myself. Massive respect for the physical endurance that it takes to carrying an unborn soul within. Most striking is the mental characteristics that must now take hold when breath flows through these little womb dwellers. I suddenly realized that with each breath they took I had to get stronger and more focused. Like any man I wished for a son, but God had a bigger mission for me. “Breath earthly life into my heirs.” My prayer is that each have grown or will grow to know a risen savior. My first ministry begins at home. I'm on that "grind" until he calls me home. The keys to my mansion are in the life I breath into the gifts He’s given.

No comments: