Monday, July 23, 2018

Joy Versus Happiness


It's possible to feel joy when things are not going great. Joy doesn’t always come with a smile, or at least one that everyone can see. Joy can share its space with other emotions. Happiness cannot occupy the same space as sadness, anger, guilt or shame. Happiness is not present during rough patches in our life. Happiness comes and goes. 

When you understand what joy is and where it comes from you will never allow it to be wrenched from your spirit. This joy will never leave you. This joy that I have lifts my spirit. It is the reason for my peace and contentment when days get tough out in the world or contentious at home. My Joy is connected to my Lord and Savior and the belief that this beautiful woman was made just for me. Knowing this in my heart and soul, I feel the joy that is always present. Glad the tomb is empty

No comments: