Tuesday, March 1, 2022

How do you explain humanity to a man?

How do you explain humanity to a man? Introduce him to his mortality. Whenever we are faced with the death of a loved one we are faced with the reality of our own mortality. In the passing of my mother I was faced with this reality. Suddenly I was experiencing a bit of separation anxiety whenever Janet left my presence. Janet and I have this running “joke”. I asked God to call me home first. To do otherwise would be like teasing me with His perfection by leaving me here without her. In Janet He gave me way more than I asked for. I thought I needed a girl to help me untangle my youthful ambitions. He gave me a woman who is able to crack my encrypted thoughts and give meaning to my creative desires. Those desires included pursuing her heart and unequivocally offering mine. “Life is fleeting, like a passing mist.” Before this vapor called life drifts by, I want\need Janet to feel my heart and soul’s appreciation. I love you sweetheart! Glad the tomb is empty.






                                                                                          

No comments: