Friday, March 25, 2022

Sweetheart Month


March is our sweetheart month... March 25, 1975 she checked the preverbal box that said “I will go with you”. Janet held me at arm’s length for as long as she could before her curiosity demanded answers. Janet Robertson was now my girlfriend (still is). There are a million stories I can recant from 1975 to 2022. Our life together has been nothing short of amazing. To be honest there have been times where we had to ask ourselves if we could or wanted to “stand the rain”? Could our relationship endure our human frailties and societies attacks? Could we hold onto the “broom\mop” we jumped when we said I do? The answer is yes we could. Janet and I have endured and persevered. We both had moments when we looked at the puzzle that was our life and didn’t know how to put our individual pieces together. The love was there but we didn’t know how to make the pieces fit. God is the common denominator. Just my thoughts. Learn to pray together daily. When we are holding hands and talking to God our relationship is being rejuvenated and strengthened, daily. The pieces of our life become whole and He will be glorified. We didn’t get here by ourselves! I love you sweetheart! Glad the tomb is empty.
 

No comments: